Tiamy Sends Appreciation Message To Gov Makinde, Assuring Commitment, Dedication On New Assignment

 The newly appointed Special Adviser to the Oyo State Governor, His Excellency Engineer Seyi Makinde on Education Intervention, Honourable Oloye Suraj Abiodun Tiamy has sent his profound appreciation to his Principal, the state Governor on his new appointment. 


This was contained in a statement released by Tiamy's Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Sanusi Abdullahi Oyelekan on Thursday Morning in Ibadan. 

The statement reads: "Your Excellency sir, Governor Seyi Makinde, I'm highly elated and profoundly honored to express my heartfelt appreciation for the extraordinary opportunity you have bestowed on me by appointing me as a Special Adviser on Education Intervention. 

"Sir, Your vision for the betterment of Oyo State inspires me, and I am eager to contribute to your mission.

"I am sincerely grateful for the trust and confidence you have placed in me. Your commitment to enhancing education aligns with my passion, and I am eager to contribute my skills and dedication to the progress of our great state.

"And to the people of Oyo State, taking up this position as a call to service to taking the state Education to Highest Height as a Pace Setter that we are by providing necessary pieces of advice to His Excellency, our amiable Governor, Engineer Seyi Makinde and I pledge to serving you all", Hon Tiamy said.

While thanking the Executive Governor once again for this incredible privilege, he said he is enthusiastic about the journey ahead and look forward to making meaningful contributions under His Excellency's visionary leadership.

END.


Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post

TOP ADs

middle ad

Contact Form