PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULT: I’M READY TO SACRIFICE MY POLITICAL CAREER OVER INJUSTICE - OYO GOV.

 The Oyo state Governor Engineer Seyi Makinde said that, he is glad for being part of those who made efforts to redraw the electoral map of Nigeria.

Governor Makinde made the statement on Saturday (today) during an interview with a popular Radio station in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital. 

ALSO READ: https://gladtidingspress.blogspot.com/2023/03/muswen-fecilates-tinubus-victory-rains.html?m=1 

Governor Makinde said that he does not bother if he has to sacrifice his political career for justice, fairness and equity for the country to be restructured the way it suppose to be. 

“I am glad to be part of those who have made efforts to redraw the electoral map of Nigeria.

ALSO READ: https://gladtidingspress.blogspot.com/2023/02/2023-polls-tiamy-advises-nigerian_24.html?m=1

 “If I have to choose between my political career and doing what is right, just and equity, I will choose to forgo my political career", he said.

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post

TOP ADs

middle ad

Contact Form